Hiking on Sunday 12/05/2018 in a trail at Troodos.
A joint venture between C.M.C.O.F (Cyprus Mountaineering, Climbing and Orienteering Federation) and EOS Nicosia
(Hellenic Mountaineering Club of Nicosia – Founding member of C.M.C.O.F)
invite those who want to get in touch with the beauty of the mountain and feel the exercise and well-being of mountain hiking
on Sunday 12/05/2018 in a trail at Troodos.
The starting point of the trail is the first entrance of the “Livadi of Pasia” excursion area located to the right of the road Kakopetria – Troodos, 2.3 km before Troodos Square. There will not be a meeting at Archangelos for this trail.
– The course will start at the “Livadi tou Pasia” excursion area at 9:15 with a little warming up and will end in the same area at 12:30 with stretching. The warming up and the stretching will be undertaken by Marina Nikiforou, qualified Physiotherapist and Pilates Instructor.
– Degree of Difficulty: Level 1, easy path, with no particular terrain problems.
Coordinators: Yiannakis tel. 99867698, Antoninos tel. 99554514, Theodosia tel. 99585997, Charis tel. 99318625
You come at your own risk and you are responsible for your own safety
Participants should apply the simple Rules:
• No one and for any reason does not pass in front of the team leader.
• We are not going out of the path for any reason.
• Traffic to the trail is behind each other.
• When we make a stop it applies to the whole team.
• WE DO NOT EXCEED OUR STRENGTHS
• WE REPORT ANY PROBLEM WE HAVE
We discipline to the Coordinator’s instructions. We act as a group rather than as individuals. Incitement affects the whole group
• Small day bag.
• Hiking shoes or good sports shoes
• Walking trousers (preferably synthetic – easy to dry material.)
• Lightweight raincoat when we have a rain forecast.
• An extra T-shirt / blouse, socks.
• Water (1 litre) or plastic bottle.
• Sun Hat (or cap, gloves accordingly)
• Individual pharmacy